Stump Grinding in Bedfordshire, By Qualfied & Insured Stump Removal technicians
Help Us provide the best prices for Stump Grinding Locally, by providing the following:
So that we can give you an accurate idea of the cost of undertaking your stump removal work it would be helpful if you could have the following information readily available:
1. The number of tree stumps to be removed
2. The type of tree or species
3. The height of the stump(s)
4. The width of the stump(s)
5. Their position e.g. next to a building, on a slope, in a wood etc
6. How access is gained to the tree stumps e.g. via next door’s garden, direct from the road over a hard driveway, via a paddock, up a bank etc
7. The width of any restricted access way (29.5 inches min)
What is stump grinding and removal?
Stump grinding is the process of grinding out a tree stump to a depth of approx 6-12 inches under the ground’s surface using a specialist stump grinding machine. The machine can access entrances as narrow as 29.5 inches, making it very handy for tight access. We specialise in stump grinding milton keynes so if you are looking to get rid of an unsightly tree stump from your garden that is taking up precious space or posing a hazard, give us a call.
There are various reasons people wish to remove tree stumps. You may want to or create a decking area or new unspoilt lawn, or perhaps you have building plans that are being put on hold by an annoying tree stump. Whatever the circumstances, give Original Tree Services a call – even if you just need some friendly advice – our experts are here to help.
Stump Grinding Bedford: How Much Does it Cost?
The cost of stump grinding in Bedford wide depends on a few things, namely the size and height of the stump, also the species of tree – whether it is hardwood or softwood. But you can rest assured that we offer some of the most competitive rates for stump grinding bedfordshire homeowners will find.